Monday, September 3, 2012

Upcoming Professional Development


I am excited to be speaking at a few conferences locally this fall.  Please check out the links below for  details on the workshops and conferences.  If you do attend, please make sure to introduce yourself to me and let me know you read my blog.  I look forward to meeting you!


Pathways to Quality CAEYC Conference
Saturday, October 20, 2012
 http://www.ctaeyc.org/conferences/documents/2012CAEYCBrochure.pdf
I'll be speaking on Emergent Curriculum in the morning and creative art in the afternoon.

And save the date..
FCAEYC sponsored workshop
The Process of Becoming and Emergent Curriculum Teacher
October 30, 2012
Norwalk Community College
7-9pm
Details will be out on their website soon

If you cannot make these dates, are interested in these topics or others, please contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment